Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Favorite Perfume! DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

This is by far my new favorite perfume.. It's sibling Be Delicious isn't too bad either.. It is the perfect scent for spring and summer.. Very bright and floral. I was given this for my birthday from my husband. I had commented back in October how much I loved this perfume, so in February, it was to my great suprise, that was my gift. He had ripped out the advertisement and kept it in his wallet all those months..

4 comments:

Bev Holtom said...

That was sweet of him, he's a good guy. I have to tell you, I made my sister buy some skinny jeans w/ a mid cut, and she was freaking out because she is so used to mom jeans. I made her come out and model at the house and even her 14 year old said, Mom, it's about freakin time, you can even see your butt!!! We all laughed and laughed. I totally thought of you and this blog, and of course mentioned it to her as well. Cheers!

Dirty Fingernails said...

Good for you Bev. Between you in the NW and me in the SE we should change a few moms idea's of what kind of jeans really look good on them!!!

CurtisAdie said...

That'a boy Brusky!! I made Curtis read this post...to take a hint for the future! :)

CurtisAdie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)