Tuesday, June 17, 2008

.........Why Wasn't This Store Around, When I Was Preggo with My 5???


A Little Something For Mama-To-Be Includes:
Happy Feet, 140 g.(5 oz.)
Stretch Oil, 30 ml.(1 oz.)
Mint Herbal Lip Balm 7g.(.25 oz.)
A Little Something for Mama To Be $19.95
What do women do when they need advice about breastfeeding, diaper rash, morning sickness, heartburn, and hemorrhoids? They call mama.That’s why Mama created Earth Mama Angel Baby®, the only line of 100% natural skin and body care products to support the entire birth process: pregnancy, labor, postpartum and c-section recovery, breastfeeding, baby care and even the loss of a baby. Pure, natural products and gifts for pure, natural mamas and babies!We use the highest quality oils and QAI certified organic herbs. Our products are cruelty-free, certified vegan, kosher, and 100% toxin-free - that means no phthalates, parabens, SLS, artificial preservatives, fragrances or dyes.
This is a great idea for the pregnant pal, sis or co worker..... Like I said, Why wasn't this around when I was preggo with the five of mine? I love the fact is it organic!
Just remember, Once you have the baby and can fit in jeans again
BACK AWAY FROM THE MOM JEANS

No comments:

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)