Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Winner!!!


I entered this contest a little while back. WE have a huge family vacation coming up and knew this would be a huge help. Be sure to check these sites out!! Cute fun stuff!


Win It! - My Charmed Life is giving away a set of four Luggage Charms with a personalized monogram letter to five lucky winners from The Little Window Shoppe! (Value of $24 per person).
To Win:
Just submit a comment or email us at contest@littlewindowshoppe.com within the next week and in order to be entered in this Luggage Tag contest, please visit My Charmed Life and let us know in your email or comment, which charm you like the most.
*Congratulations to the five winners - Alison H., Kelli, Barbara B., Kristi G., & Carrie H.!



I got this in my email a few days ago.!!
Congratulations! You were announced today as one of the five winners for the My Charmed Life Luggage Tag giveaway at The Little Window Shoppe. :) Way to go! Please just send me an address where this item can be mailed and My Charmed Life will send the tag set to you directly.Have a wonderful day.


Charming Ideas for Little Prices

No comments:

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)