Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Zig Zag Jacket from Forever 21



I am in love with this jacket.

$15.50!!

The fact that it comes in SEVEN colors makes it even more fantastic.. I am a huge jacket wearer (thanks to What Not to Wear) and saw this one and drooled. You could wear it with almostanything. Wear it with a skirt, wear it with jeans, wear it with dress pants. You could put a ruffled shirt under it, a downeastbasics/shade/layers tee under as well. This is perfect for three of the four seasons in most of the country. I think I might could get away with this in the winter time.

At this price I can get more than one and expand my ever growing wardrobe. I do know Navy blue is first on the list. What color would you get?

No comments:

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)