Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vintage Purse! What a Find! One of a Kind!




For those of you who love one of a kind items.
This post is for you..
I love to own things that no one else has..
Today's find was like striking it rich..
This gorgeous blue glass beaded evening bag from the 40' or 50's..
It was made by K&G Charlet Paris and New York and I would bet my garden it has never been used..
It still had some tissue paper in the bottom and the condition is unbelievable..
How much would you think this cost?
It cost me TWELVE dollars..
So go out in your town or a neighboring town, hit some of your thrift or antique stores and take time looking, because you never know what wonderful one of a kind thing you may find..

No comments:

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)