Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Most Fabulous Scarf!

Somehow I was out of the loop and just found out about Etsy.com. I decided to browse scarves, really because I needed a new one that was just plain different from everyone elses.. Well I found mine!!! From That Funky Boutique


Twilight. It is a felted navy rose scarf, made from recycled sweaters.. So many people have stopped me and asked where I had got it or they have made complimentary remarks about it.. It cost 35 bucks, I know a little high for me, but so worth it.. I hate to be too cheap when someone handmakes something. That time and effort has to cost something..






She makes new ones daily and they seem to sell out pretty fast.. Right now there is a beautiful gray one that would match almost any winter coat...Enjoy looking at her beautifully unique scarves..

1 comment:

Angie of That Funky Boutique said...

Thank you! I'm so pleased you love my scarf designs. And humbled to be featured on your blog. :-)
Best to you!

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)