Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tuxedo Shirt and Poppy Skirt


I rummaged in my tiny little closet (nightmare for me) and found The White Tuxedo shirt was a purchase from Downeast Basics as well as the skirt, a while back. I do know the skirt is no longer available. The orange tee is from Coverwear. The eyelet slip extender from Vintage Hem and the heels well they are from DSW.. You know how I love the heels. Good thing I have that tall hubby. With my heels I am 6'1. No Shrinking Violet..

(you probably figured that since I post my rear end for all to see)
What do you have already existing in your closet? Go find some pieces and figure out a new way to wear it..Go and look and try different colors and textures together. Make your own style and be unique.

If we were all the same things would be mundane.

No comments:

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)