Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What is the Greenest Thing You Can Do as Far as Style?

Who says it isn't okay to buy from consignment shops, thrift stores and second hand shoppes? Think of all the material saved, emissions from production saved, land resources saved and chemical output saved and the bonus, you usually save a ton a money and find great stuff. Don't forget you are helping those in need when you spend your $$ at stores like this. They usually fund a homeless shelter, a lunch kitchen for the poor, disabled individuals and so on and so forth. My favorite store is the Deseret Industries (a staple in the West). Sadly we don't have them here in the South, but still plenty of great places to look. As an example I am going out today. My mission to find the youngest three a new outfit for school. Plus I will see what I can find for myself in the process, last time I found a pair of Von Dutch jeans in my size and for five dollars. We are off!

No comments:

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)