Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fashonista Tomboy




I may talk about shoes and clothing alot, but another thing I love is sports! My favorite team always changes to which teams my kids are on. I love fashion and to dress up , but also I love to dress down and be that mom who isn't afraid to throw the football or baseball and even shoot hoops. I am a tomboy and will always be one.


A Tomboy that loves makeup, hair product, dresses and heels..


But Will NOt Wear Mom Jeans!! You may notice the Downeast Basics tee staple, my 3 Girls Running Jeans and my Tevas. As always Boise State Orange Sweatshirt (chilly that morning) on backwards.


Such and Oxymoron I am.





(In case you are wondering the oldest son to my left is 13 and the one to my right is 12. As a reference point I am 5'10". One day you too will face the fact that your kids will be bigger, taller and stronger than you.. I have faced it, but haven't embraced it yet...)

12 years ago.. Sigh....However those jeans do scare me.. LOL

No comments:

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)