Friday, October 10, 2008

Quick Ultrasound Update


I am waiting for the Dr. to call with the final results. Which you know could take a week. From what the U/S showed one had grown a small amount 2-3mm, but the other stayed the same. Hopefully I will know more soon.

When I was watching my U/S I noticed the horizontal striations and the tumors right on top of that. I said "hey that is my pectoral muscle" and the sonographer looked shocked that I could read it and, long story short the reason I can't feel them they are buried deep below right on top of the muscle in the breast tissue. So like I said earlier, they can be there even if you can't feel them so getting your mammogram is VITAL! Size does NOT matter.

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Good luck. Waiting is the worst. I think it's great that you're so vigilant.

If there's no BC history in my family, and I'm still in my 20s, do you think I should get a mammogram?

Dirty Fingernails said...

Just continue to do your self breast exams the same day every month. Most insurances won't cover Mammos until you are 35 unless you have a history..My first one was on my 35th birthday.. Yes I am an old girl..LOL

D. Goddess said...

Couldn't find an email address for you. I am mentioning your cute blog in a post tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know.

http://dgoddessblog.blogspot.com/

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)