Sunday, March 23, 2008

Everyday Wear








I am really fond of jean jackets. They cover a lot of flaws and are modest.. If you can find a feminine cut that fits your body, you are set.! This outfit was mostly from Steve and Barry's. I love this store. Right now everything is $8.98. Everything, even the down coats I bought for the kids..

This complete outfit: Guess Jean Jacket found it Goodwill $4.89(it IS okay to shop there, you are being frugal, plus you are also recycling clothes and helping the environment, it is a very GREEN thing to do!)

White sleevless cotton ruffle blouse $8.98 Steve and Barry's Sarah Jessica Parker Bitten Line

Short Sleeve wonder Tee from Downeast Basics in Cinnamon $9.99

Jeans $8.98 from Steve and Barry's (these run a size big) They have some spandex in them for a comfy fit.

Red and White Polka Dot Satin Flats Rack Room Shoes $19.99



2 comments:

Shellie said...

I so want to get up to that Steve and Barry's store, my SIL keeps getting cool stuff there.

bruce said...

Cool and Cheap! If you have one close, go check it out!

I Must Set the Example

I Must Set the Example
For these two young ladies (except for the shoe and jean addiction)